At the Hotel Victory Therme Erding, you will live like a real captain: Our comfortable Captain’s Cabins are located on board our large sailing vessel, which is moored by the Wavepool. Your view through the unusually large portholes of the family room, which are really more like windows, takes in the expansive Wavepool of Therme Erding. Enjoy the view of the turquoise-blue water and the sea of real palm trees.
The room offers enough space for families of up to six persons. After an adventurous day at Therme Erding, your children can slumber in the wall-mounted dinghies and dream of being sailors, while you enjoy some private time in your Captain’s Cabin of the Spa hotel.
- Look of a historic sailing ship
- light-coloured wood on the floor and walls
- high-quality textiles
- fresh air and air-conditioning
- extra High Dream Beds
- central lighting and climate control
- Ground-level real glass shower cabin, our own cosmetics line, heated towel rail, hairdryer
- second WC
- free broadband high-speed internet access (LAN + WIFI)
- Multimedia unit to integrate your own media, current movies in HD, printer in request
- book via your TV: tables in the restaurant, massage & beauty, excursions
- Baby cot (dinghy) incl. bottle warmer, diaper pail, 2 swimming diapers, changing mat and baby monitor (6 EUR per night)
- Baby-Phone on request
Single room: 135,00 - 215,00 EUR
Double room: 250,00 - 335,00 EUR
Room rate includes breakfast, WIFI and parking.
Depending on the rate description is the entrance fee for the spa, the Galaxy Erding and the wave pool area included.
Children up to 3,9 years are free of charge when sharing parents' room, for children from 4 - 13,9 years we charge € 65,00 per child & night, breakfast is included. (Baby bed: 6,00 Euro per night)
All prices in Euro, per room and night. All rates subject to change.
All rates include the statutory VAT and service. In case of an increase in VAT, the rates will be increased accordingly.