Useful information prior to booking
The HMS Victory is finally back on track! A board of victory has your health and safety always top taxes. You will find here all the important information you need to know about your booking and your stay on board the Victory. You can read more about thermal baths here. If you have any further questions, please send an email to our reservation department at [email protected]
Due to current developments, the competent authorities decided on 28 November 2020 that leisure and swimming pools will be closed from Monday, 02 November 2020 initially up to and including 30 November 2020. This also applies to the Hotel Victory & the Victory Guest House, which will also be closed from November 02, 2020.
Have you booked a stay at Hotel Victory Therme Erding or Victory Gästehaus Therme Erding? Our reservation department will contact you as soon as possible. In order to guarantee a quick process, we kindly ask you not to send any inquiries to our reservation department regarding already booked stays in this period.
The Restaurant Empire and the Kaleidoscope Bar will also be closed temporarily.
- Plenty of parking spaces are available free of charge in front of the hotel.
- Airport Shuttle: We are happy to arrange a transfer from/to Munich Airport. Please contact us directly.
- Our Victory is located directly near the Wavepool at Therme Erding. It is entered via the ship’s lobby, which also gives you direct access to the Wavepool.
You can find more information under Location & Directions.
- The hotel is barrier-free and has handicapped accessible rooms.
- There is a fitness room with different machines available to all strong sailors at no extra charge. It is located on the garden level.
- Should you have poor cell phone reception or none at all while on the high seas, there is a landline phone available to you in your cabin.
- Sail away into an enjoyable morning with us: Our rich breakfast buffet is available every day from 07:00am to 10:30am in the maritime flair of our Hafen Restaurant.
- In addition to breakfast, half board includes a changing three course evening meal at the Restaurant Empire. You have two choices of appetizers, main courses, and desserts.
- Dinner time 1: 05:30pm to 07:30pm, dinner time 2: 07:45pm to 09:45pm
- Our Empire Restaurant is open to you from Monday through Sunday, from 05:30pm. We ask that you please reserve a table and arrive in street clothes!
Unless otherwise stated in the service description, an advance payment of 100 percent must be made at the Hotel Victory Therme Erding up to three weeks before your arrival. We will send you a separate e-mail with a request for payment and various payment options. If you wish to transfer the total amount in advance, you are welcome to send it to the bank account stated in your booking confirmation, with your reservation number as a reference.
- For online bookings within seven days of your arrival, your credit card is automatically charged with the total amount due. During online bookings of more than 5 days in advance, your credit card information is collected only for guarantee purposes. The card is not automatically charged.
- On the day of your arrival, your cabin will be ready for you at 03:00pm.
- You are welcome to arrive after 09:00 a.m. If your cabin is not ready for occupancy, you have the option of storing your luggage to start your day at the spa directly.
- On the day of your departure, we ask that you check out of your cabin before 11:00am. You are welcome to use the Quick-Checkout form that is provided in your room.
- Due to legal reporting requirements, we ask guests from abroad to keep their identity card or passport ready at check-in. A driver's license is not considered a sufficient identity document.
In order to protect the youth in public, we collect a declaration of consent from the guardians of minor guests who are not traveling with a legal guardian. The declaration of consent must be handed in at the reception upon check-in. Download our sample form.
You can embark on your sea voyage with the following vouchers: HotelEuros, the hotel voucher “365 Tage Sommer” and the breakfast voucher for the Hafen Restaurant. Since the vouchers cannot be redeemed when booking via our home page, we ask that you please contact us by phone at +49 (0)8122 550 3550.
All vouchers are available in our online shop.
- Families with small children are advised to prepare a diaper bag with everything they need, as the use of prams in the spa is limited.
- Children up to and including 3 years travel free of charge in their parents' room, for children from 4 up to and including 13 years we charge 65.00 € per child & night (with thermal spa admission), 45.00 € per child & night without thermal spa admission. Breakfast is included. The adult rate applies from 14 years of age.
- A baby bed package including a changing mat, baby food warmer for hire, swimming diapers and diaper wister for hire can be booked on request (subject to availability).
- For a break of the little sea bears, it is possible to rent a baby monitor at the bridge, subject to availability.
- For a few quiet hours for two during your family holiday, you have the option of organising a babysitter service directly when you book your stay or on arrival. The trained and certified babysitters and nannies will be arranged by mymary. Our colleagues will be happy to advise you in advance at [email protected] or by telephone +(49) 8122 - 550 - 3550.
- Early swimming is possible exclusively for hotel guests Mon - Fri from 08:30 am in the wave pool.
- Wave operation starts Mon - Fri from 10:30 a.m. and Sat - Sun from 09:30 a.m.
- Access to other areas of the Therme Erding is subject to the general opening hours.
- Saturday, Sunday, holidays and during the Bavarian holidays the Therme Erding opens at 09:00 am.
- Overnight stays on board include breakfast, Wi-fi und charge free parking.
- All prices in Euro, per room and night. Prices are subject to change.
Prices include the legally valid VAT and service charge. In the event of a VAT increase, the price will be increased accordingly.
- Depending on the room rate, the use of the textile thermal spa areas (Tropical spa incl. Wavepool & Galaxy Erding) is included for the entire period of stay.
- The entry to theVitalityOasis (+7€) and the Spa Area & Saunas incl. VitalityOasis (+14€) can be booked from the age of 16 by holding the chip to the scanner at the turnstile.
- The Thermencard cannot be applied to the booked overnight accommodation service, but can be applied to all Thermenextras purchased on site. To exchange your old Thermencard or recharge it, we kindly ask you to visit the Guest Relation of the Therme Erding.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the service description, you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7days before your stay at Hotel Victory. For later cancellations, we charge 80 percent of the package price, for no-shows we charge 90 percent of the total amount. Please note that cancellations require written form. We recommend buying cancellation insurance.