Useful information prior to booking
Currently, the adventure pool (textile, from 0 years) incl. wave pool, Galaxy slide world, thermal garden with Crazy River, outdoor pool, pool bar & 9 action-packed outdoor slides are available to you. Wellness fans can now relax again in our textile-free VitalTherme & Saunas (from 16 years). There 18 saunas, the Grand Canal, the large Vital Pool with pool bar inside & outside as well as our Royal Day Spa are open. A small part of our extensive sauna area (Roman Villa to Kelohaus) is currently still closed. Therme & VitalOase (areas under the dome) are currently still closed due to renovation work. It is still possible to switch between the Adventure Pool and VitalTherme & Saunas areas via our spacious foyer.
One of the following three documents can be used as proof of eligibility:
- Tested - Officially recognized negative corona test result (PCR or rapid test), which must be no more than 24 hours old upon arrival. A negative test result is required for ages 6 and older. Please note: Only tests from an official testing center will be accepted. Self-tests that you bring with you will not be accepted. Free testing facilities are available in Erding.
- Vaccinated - Please bring your official proof of vaccination or vaccination certificate showing that you have been fully vaccinated for at least 15 days.
- Recovered - Recovered people are treated as tested and fully vaccinated and do not require a negative test. Please bring your positive PCR test result that is at least 28 days and no longer than 6 months old.
- A FFP2 mask obligation exists only from the parking lot, through the reception area to the locker rooms or hotel rooms and in the Empire restaurant. The mouth-nose-covering is valid for all persons from 15 years. As of today, the following applies: From entering the bathing area, in all sanitary facilities as well as the outdoor area, the use of the mouth-nose protection can be dispensed with. Provided that the distance rule of 1.50 m is observed at all times. Guests who do not wear a mask for medical reasons and can produce a medical certificate are not required to do so.
- The observance of the safety distances in the entire hotel & bath area has top priority for us. To be able to guarantee this, we have taken various measures, such as floor markings as orientation aids. In addition, our trained team always keeps an eye on the situation and checks the maximum number of visitors allowed per pool as well as the safety distances. We deploy additional staff on site for this purpose. At the same time, we appeal to our guests to take responsibility for themselves so that there are no large gatherings of people. We ask for considerate treatment of other guests and compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5 m per person.
- Plenty of parking spaces are available free of charge in front of the hotel.
- Airport Shuttle: We are happy to arrange a transfer from/to Munich Airport. Please contact us directly.
- Our Victory is located directly near the Wavepool at Therme Erding. It is entered via the ship’s lobby, which also gives you direct access to the Wavepool.
You can find more information under Location & Directions.
- The hotel is barrier-free and has handicapped accessible rooms.
- There is a fitness room with different machines available to all strong sailors at no extra charge. It is located on the garden level.
- Should you have poor cell phone reception or none at all while on the high seas, there is a landline phone available to you in your cabin.
- Pets are not allowed in the entire hotel and spa complex. We ask for your understanding.
Unless otherwise stated in the service description, an advance payment of 100 percent must be made at the Hotel Victory Therme Erding up to three weeks before your arrival. We will send you a separate e-mail with a request for payment and various payment options. If you wish to transfer the total amount in advance, you are welcome to send it to the bank account stated in your booking confirmation, with your reservation number as a reference.
- For online bookings within seven days of your arrival, your credit card is automatically charged with the total amount due. During online bookings of more than 5 days in advance, your credit card information is collected only for guarantee purposes. The card is not automatically charged.
- On the day of your arrival, your cabin will be ready for you at 03:00pm.
- You are welcome to arrive after 09:00 a.m. If your cabin is not ready for occupancy, you have the option of storing your luggage to start your day at the spa directly.
- On the day of your departure, we ask that you check out of your cabin before 11:00am. You are welcome to use the Quick-Checkout form that is provided in your room.
- Due to legal reporting requirements, we ask guests from abroad to keep their identity card or passport ready at check-in. A driver's license is not considered a sufficient identity document.
In order to protect the youth in public, we collect a declaration of consent from the guardians of minor guests who are not traveling with a legal guardian. The declaration of consent must be handed in at the reception upon check-in. Download our sample form.
You can embark on your sea voyage with the following vouchers: HotelEuros, the hotel voucher “365 Tage Sommer” and the breakfast voucher for the Hafen Restaurant. Since the vouchers cannot be redeemed when booking via our home page, we ask that you please contact us by phone at +49 (0)8122 550 3550.
All vouchers are available in our online shop.
- Families with small children are advised to prepare a diaper bag with everything they need, as the use of prams in the spa is limited.
- Children up to and including 3 years travel free of charge in their parents' room, for children from 4 up to and including 13 years we charge 65.00 € per child & night (with thermal spa admission), 45.00 € per child & night without thermal spa admission. Breakfast is included. The adult rate applies from 14 years of age.
- A baby bed package including a changing mat, baby food warmer for hire, swimming diapers and diaper wister for hire can be booked on request (subject to availability).
- For a break of the little sea bears, it is possible to rent a baby monitor at the bridge, subject to availability.
- For a few quiet hours for two during your family holiday, you have the option of organising a babysitter service directly when you book your stay or on arrival. The trained and certified babysitters and nannies will be arranged by mymary. Our colleagues will be happy to advise you in advance at [email protected] or by telephone +(49) 8122 - 550 - 3550.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the service description, you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7days before your stay at Hotel Victory. For later cancellations, we charge 80 percent of the package price, for no-shows we charge 90 percent of the total amount. Please note that cancellations require written form. We recommend buying cancellation insurance.