Useful information prior to booking
As a guest of the Hotel Victory Therme Erding you automatically have guaranteed admission to the Therme Erding during your entire stay. An additional daily reservation is therefore not necessary.
For even more comfort during your stay on board Victory, you can reserve your private lounches via our booking system. For example, discover your own private Relax Egg in the wave pool or one of our popular Alm Chalets. Payment is made on site. There are also plenty of free loungers available.
Start your short break feeling refreshed and book a soothing massage for your time out at Hotel Victory Therme Erding.
Discover our additional packages and pamper yourself and your loved ones with a romantic or anti-stress package.
- Plenty of parking spaces are available free of charge in front of the hotel.
- Airport Shuttle: We are happy to arrange a transfer from/to Munich Airport. Please contact us directly.
- Our Victory is located directly near the Wavepool at Therme Erding. It is entered via the ship’s lobby, which also gives you direct access to the Wavepool.
You can find more information under Location & Directions.
- The hotel is barrier-free and has handicapped accessible rooms.
- Should you have poor cell phone reception or none at all while on the high seas, there is a landline phone available to you in your cabin.
- Pets are not allowed in the entire hotel and spa complex. We ask for your understanding.
For your catering on board we offer a rich breakfast buffet in the harbor restaurant.
In addition, you can also opt for half board in our Restaurant Empire. Enjoy the extraordinary ambience and the relaxed atmosphere of the Restaurant Empire under real palm trees. In the evening, indulge in a 3-course menu of modernly interpreted dishes and seasonal delicacies.The Restaurant Empire also offers a la carte. Prior reservation is requested. Reservation under: Tel. 08122 / 550-3802 | [email protected]
Our young guests can choose from our children's menu, the half-board offer or the à la carte, which offers a wide range of what little sea bears like to eat. We will be happy to advise you on this in advance.
In our Kaleidoscope Bar you can end your vacation day in an extraordinary ambience with a fruity cocktail or digestif.
- On the day of your arrival, your cabin will be ready for you at 03:00pm.
- You are welcome to arrive after 08:30 a.m. If your cabin is not ready for occupancy, you have the option of storing your luggage to start your day at the spa directly.
- On the day of your departure, we ask that you check out of your cabin before 11:00am. You are welcome to use the Quick-Checkout form that is provided in your room.
- Due to legal reporting requirements, we ask guests from abroad to keep their identity card or passport ready at check-in. A driver's license is not considered a sufficient identity document.
In order to protect the youth in public, we collect a declaration of consent from the guardians of minor guests who are not traveling with a legal guardian. The declaration of consent must be handed in at the reception upon check-in. Download our sample form.
You can embark on your sea voyage with the following vouchers: HotelEuros, ThermenEuros, the hotel voucher “365 Tage Sommer” and the breakfast voucher for the Hafen Restaurant. Since the vouchers cannot be redeemed when booking via our home page, we ask that you please contact us by Mail.
All vouchers are available in our online shop.
Pets are not allowed in the Therme Erding and Hotel Victory.
There are kennels near Therme Erding at the "Tierpension Riffenthal". This family enterprise has been looking after cats, dogs and other small animals for 40 years now and they ensure a caring and loving holiday paradise in an idyllic landscape for all their guest animals.
Go to the website of Tierpension Riffenthal.
- You can rent a buggy subject to availability and a deposit fee. Please contact the reception for this.
- Families with small children are advised to prepare a diaper bag with everything they need, as the use of prams in the spa is limited.
- A baby bed package including a changing mat, baby food warmer for hire, swimming diapers and diaper wister for hire can be booked on request (subject to availability).
- For a break of the little sea bears, it is possible to rent a baby monitor at the bridge (reception), subject to availability.
- For a few quiet hours for two during your family holiday, you have the option of organising a babysitter service directly when you book your stay or on arrival. The trained and certified babysitter and nanny Christine Eder will be available on request and availability. Please send inquiries directly to [email protected] or by telephone +49 (0) 151 1236 2169.
- Early swimming is possible exclusively for hotel guests in the wave pool from 08.30 a.m.
- Wave operation starts Mon - Fri from 10:30 a.m. and Sat - Sun from 09:30 a.m.
- Access to other areas of the Therme Erding is subject to the general opening hours.
The room rate includes a rich breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and free parking.
All prices are in Euro, per room and night. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices include the respective legally valid VAT.
Depending on the rate description, the use of thermal areas is included for the entire period of stay.
Thermencard: The Thermencard cannot be credited to the booked overnight stay, but it can be credited to all on-site spa extras. To exchange your old Thermencard or to recharge it, please go to the Guest Relation of Therme Erding.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the service description, you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 14 days before your stay at Hotel Victory. For later cancellations, we charge 80 percent of the package price, for no-shows we charge 90 percent of the total amount. Please note that cancellations require written form. We recommend buying cancellation insurance.
Book your stay at Hotel Victory Therme Erding now!
Book your short vacation under palm trees, without long flight time! Let yourself drift gently in the wave pool or enjoy a fruity cocktail at the pool bar. You can have action-packed slide duels on our 27 Galaxy slides and then relax in one of 35 saunas.