Here you will find all the information you need to book and stay at the Victory Gästehaus Therme Erding.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our reservation department at [email protected].
Currently, the adventure pool (textile, from 0 years) incl. wave pool, Galaxy slide world, thermal garden with Crazy River, outdoor pool, pool bar & 9 action-packed outdoor slides are available to you. Wellness fans can now relax again in our textile-free VitalTherme & Saunas (from 16 years). There 18 saunas, the Grand Canal, the large Vital Pool with pool bar inside & outside as well as our Royal Day Spa are open. A small part of our extensive sauna area (Roman Villa to Kelohaus) is currently still closed. Therme & VitalOase (areas under the dome) are currently still closed due to renovation work. It is still possible to switch between the Adventure Pool and VitalTherme & Saunas areas via our spacious foyer.
One of the following three documents can be used as proof of eligibility:
- Tested - Officially recognized negative corona test result (PCR or rapid test), which must be no more than 24 hours old upon arrival. A negative test result is required for ages 6 and older. Please note: Only tests from an official testing center will be accepted. Self-tests that you bring with you will not be accepted. Free testing facilities are available in Erding.
- Vaccinated - Please bring your official proof of vaccination or vaccination certificate showing that you have been fully vaccinated for at least 15 days.
- Recovered - Recovered people are treated as tested and fully vaccinated and do not require a negative test. Please bring your positive PCR test result that is at least 28 days and no longer than 6 months old.
- A FFP2 mask obligation exists only from the parking lot, through the reception area to the locker rooms or hotel rooms and in the Empire restaurant. The mouth-nose-covering is valid for all persons from 15 years. As of today, the following applies: From entering the bathing area, in all sanitary facilities as well as the outdoor area, the use of the mouth-nose protection can be dispensed with. Provided that the distance rule of 1.50 m is observed at all times. Guests who do not wear a mask for medical reasons and can produce a medical certificate are not required to do so.
- The observance of the safety distances in the entire hotel & bath area has top priority for us. To be able to guarantee this, we have taken various measures, such as floor markings as orientation aids. In addition, our trained team always keeps an eye on the situation and checks the maximum number of visitors allowed per pool as well as the safety distances. We deploy additional staff on site for this purpose. At the same time, we appeal to our guests to take responsibility for themselves so that there are no large gatherings of people. We ask for considerate treatment of other guests and compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5 m per person.
- Victory Guest House is located only 100 metres from the entrance to Therme Erding.
- There are plenty of parking spaces right outside the building.
- You can check in right at the Gästehaus.
- The fitness room at the Hotel Victory Therme Erding is available to you at no charge
- On the day of your arrival, your room will be ready for you at 03:00 pm.
- On the day of your departure, we ask that you please check out of your room by 11:00 am.
- Due to legal reporting requirements, we ask guests from abroad to keep their identity card or passport ready at check-in. A driver's license is not considered a sufficient identity document.
- Payment must be made on site.
- Cancellations: Unless otherwise specified in the service description, you can cancel your booking up to 3 days before your stay at no charge. After that, we charge 80% of your booking total. No-shows are charged 90% of the total price of the booking. Please note that cancellations require written form. We recommend buying travel cancellation insurance.
- When you book a room online, your credit card information is collected for guarantee purposes only. Your credit card is not charged automatically.
- We accept the following vouchers: Kleine Auszeit Therme, Kleine Auszeit Thermenwelt and HotelEuros.
- Since vouchers cannot be redeemed when booking via our homepage, we ask that you please contact us by phone at +49 (0)8122 550 6500 or by e-mail.
In order to protect the youth in public, we collect a declaration of consent from the guardians of minor guests who are not traveling with a legal guardian. The declaration of consent must be handed in at the reception upon check-in. Download our sample form.