Here you will find all the information you need to book and stay at the Victory Gästehaus Therme Erding.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our reservation department at [email protected].
Due to the current decisions of the Bavarian government, a visit to the Therme Erding for persons aged 14 years and older for the time being can only be made with a 2G + proof of eligibility (vaccinated or recovered + negative rapid test):
Vaccinated + tested - Please bring your official proof of vaccination (e.g. via CovPass or Corona-Warnapp) or vaccination certificate of a vaccination that has been fully completed for at least 15 days. In addition to the vaccination proof, a negative rapid test result (max. 24 hours old) or a negative PCR test result (max. 48 hours old) from an official testing center is required. Self-tests brought in are not valid proof.
Convalescent + tested - Convalescents will be treated as fully vaccinated. Please bring your positive PCR test result as proof, dated at least 28 days and no longer than 90 days ago. In addition to the convalescent proof, a negative rapid test result (max 24 hours old) or a negative PCR test result (max 48 hours old) from an official testing site is required. Self-tests brought along are not valid proof.
A free test center is available on site at the main entrance of Therme Erding (open daily from 08 - 20 hrs). For faster registration at the test station, please download the ePassGo app in advance.
Status 17.01.2022 | Subject to change without notice
In the following exceptional cases a visit without additional negative test is possible:
- Guests with third vaccination - A visit to Therme Erding is possible from the day of the third vaccination without additional negative test proof. Please bring your official vaccination certificate or vaccination passport with you. For persons who have been vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson, the additional test requirement also does not apply until after the third vaccination.
- Vaccinated plus recovered - Individuals fully immunized by vaccination who have also undergone SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection may visit us without additional negative proof of testing. Please bring your official digital proof of vaccination (e.g. CovPass or Corona-Warnapp) or immunization record, as well as your convalescent result (positive PCR test result, at least 28 days & no more than 90 days old). For persons vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson, the additional testing requirement is waived upon proof of two complete vaccinations (at least 15 days completed) and recovery results.
- Recovered plus vaccinated - Individuals who have undergone SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection and subsequently received two additional vaccinations do not require additional testing. Please bring your official digital proof of vaccination (e.g., CovPass or Corona-Warnapp) or immunization record and your convalescent score
Status 17.01.2022 / Subject to change without notice
Children under 14 years of age: The age of children must be proven by appropriate documents (e.g. passport, photo ID, student ID or similar).
Pupils with school location in Germany between 14 and under 18 years of age, who are subject to regular testing at school and visit the Therme & Erlebnisbad areas (with Wave Pool & Galaxy Slide World). The student ID can be presented as proof of eligibility. This exemption is valid for the time being up to and including 09.02.2022.
Pregnant & breastfeeding women who cannot show a 2 G proof of eligibility (recovered, vaccinated) need a written proof of pregnancy (e.g. maternity passport) and a negative PCR test (max. 48h old). This exemption is valid for the time being until 31.03.2022 inclusive.
Guests who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons and can prove this on site by presenting an original written medical certificate. These persons will be granted access to the spa world upon presentation of a negative PCR test (max. 48h old).
Status 17.01.2022 / Subject to change without notice
- In accordance with the provisions of the current Infection Protection Ordinance of the Free State of Bavaria, which come into force on 05 November, our guests aged 6 and over are required to wear an FFP2 mask from the parking garage through the entrance area to the changing rooms. Children under 6 years of age do not need a mask. In the bathing area and the associated sanitary and outdoor facilities, the wearing of a mask can be dispensed with, provided that the distance rule of 1.50 m is observed.
- The observance of the safety distances in the entire hotel & bath area has top priority for us. To be able to guarantee this, we have taken various measures, such as floor markings as orientation aids. In addition, our trained team always keeps an eye on the situation and checks the maximum number of visitors allowed per pool as well as the safety distances. We deploy additional staff on site for this purpose. At the same time, we appeal to our guests to take responsibility for themselves so that there are no large gatherings of people. We ask for considerate treatment of other guests and compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5 m per person.
- Victory Guest House is located only 100 metres from the entrance to Therme Erding.
- There are plenty of parking spaces right outside the building.
- You can check in right at the Gästehaus.
- On the day of your arrival, your room will be ready for you at 03:00 pm.
- On the day of your departure, we ask that you please check out of your room by 11:00 am.
- Due to legal reporting requirements, we ask guests from abroad to keep their identity card or passport ready at check-in. A driver's license is not considered a sufficient identity document.
- Payment must be made on site.
- Cancellations: Unless otherwise specified in the service description, you can cancel your booking up to 3 days before your stay at no charge. After that, we charge 80% of your booking total. No-shows are charged 90% of the total price of the booking. Please note that cancellations require written form. We recommend buying travel cancellation insurance.
- When you book a room online, your credit card information is collected for guarantee purposes only. Your credit card is not charged automatically.
- We accept the following vouchers: Kleine Auszeit Therme, Kleine Auszeit Thermenwelt and HotelEuros.
- Since vouchers cannot be redeemed when booking via our homepage, we ask that you please contact us by phone at +49 (0)8122 550 6500 or by e-mail.
In order to protect the youth in public, we collect a declaration of consent from the guardians of minor guests who are not traveling with a legal guardian. The declaration of consent must be handed in at the reception upon check-in. Download our sample form.