- Important Information for your stay
- Online Reservation
- Prices & Opening Hours
- Help & FAQ
- Regular guest & benefit program
- Group offers
- Revision works
- Sales Partner
Current Information for your stay
to ensure that you are optimally prepared for your stay at Therme Erding, we always provide you with the current requirements and conditions here. Please read this information carefully before your stay.
We look forward to your visit to the largest thermal spa in the world,
Your team of Therme Erding
Update from 23/09/2021 | Subject to change without notice
Important info about visiting the spa
Due to the current regulation of the Bavarian government, a visit to Therme Erding can currently only be made with proof of eligibility (tested, recovered, vaccinated).
One of the following documents can be presented as proof of eligibility:
- Tested - Officially recognized, negative Corona test result (maximum 48 h old PCR test or 24 h old rapid test). A negative test result is required for ages 6 and older. Please note: Only tests from an official testing center will be accepted. Self-tests brought along are not valid proof. We recommend to arrive already with a negative test result. A PoC antigen rapid test can be performed for € 9.90* at the on-site testing center.
- Vaccinated - Please bring your official proof of vaccination or vaccination certificate showing that you have been fully vaccinated for at least 15 days.
- Recovered - Recovered are treated as tested and fully vaccinated and do not require a negative test. Please bring your positive PCR test result as proof, at least 28 days and no longer than 6 months ago.
Do not need negative test proof:
- Children up to their sixth birthday.
- Students who are subject to regular testing as part of school attendance
- Children not yet enrolled in school
Children's age must be verified by appropriate documentation. In the case of pupils whose place of schooling is in Germany, it is sufficient for them to show that they are attending school in the respective school year by presenting a current pupil ID card or comparable documents (e.g. report card, school ticket).
*The test is still free of charge for
- Persons who have not yet reached the age of 18 at the time of the test
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus at the time of testing due to a medical contraindication, especially pregnancy in the first trimester, or who could not be vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in the three months prior to testing due to a medical contraindication.
- Individuals who are in seclusion due to confirmed SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection at the time of testing, if testing is required to end seclusion.
Status 11/10/2021 / Subject to change without notice
We strongly recommend a prior online reservation of a check-in time slot or a lounge or lounging option at busy times such as weekends, vacations and public vacations (please also note neighbouring countries). Without a reservation, we cannot guarantee admission at these times and very long wait times or admission stops may occur.
On weekdays from Monday to Friday you can visit us again without prior reservation. Of course, especially for guests with a longer journey, there is still the option to make an online reservation on these days until the day before. Please note that in rare exceptional cases, even on weekdays from Monday to Friday without a reservation, waiting times or admission stops are to be expected.
The renovation work in the basement on the water and control technology will continue in October, which means that some attractions of the Tropical Spa, VitalityOasis and Spa Area & Saunas can only be put into operation gradually in the coming weeks. We will keep you informed about all changes under Revision works.
It is particularly important to us that every guest can enjoy a safe and relaxing stay at Therme Erding. That is why we continue to limit the maximum number of visitors. In doing so, we follow the guidelines of the Bavarian state government. Currently, the number of visitors is a maximum of one person per 10 square meters.
In accordance with the provisions of the new 14th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance our guests aged 6 and over are required to wear a medical mask ("surgical mask") from the parking garage through the entrance area to the changing rooms. Children under 6 years of age do not need a mask. In the bathing area and the associated sanitary and outdoor facilities, the wearing of a mask can be dispensed with, provided that the distance rule of 1.50 m is observed.
- Maintaining safety distances in the areas currently open is our top priority. To be able to guarantee this, we have taken various measures, such as floor markings as orientation aids. In addition, our trained team always keeps an eye on the situation and monitors the maximum number of visitors allowed per pool as well as the safety distances. We deploy additional staff on site for this purpose. At the same time, we appeal to our guests to take responsibility for themselves so that there are no large gatherings of people. We ask for considerate treatment of other guests as well as compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5 m per person.
- We have further optimized our already very high cleaning standards and clean and disinfect all areas of our thermal world throughout. A large number of hand disinfection stations are available throughout the Therme Erding.
We kindly ask you to visit Therme Erding only if you are in good health. Please note that a visit to Therme Erding is not permitted in the following cases:
For persons with proven SARS-CoV-2 infection.
For persons who are subject to quarantine measures
For persons with COVID-19 associated symptoms (acute, non-specific general symptoms, loss of smell and taste, respiratory symptoms of any severity).
In the Spa Area & Saunas (textile-free, from 16 years) are currently 18 saunas available. Also saunas under 60 degrees & steam baths are back in operation and infusions take place again with fronds! The Citrus Sauna, the Forest Sauna and the Kelohaus incl. Kelosauna, Erdinger Schwitzstube and Solestollen are currently closed due to renovation work.
As an additional extension of our offer, we offer a free day program with water gymnastics, aqua cycling, mask issues and much more. In addition, infusion ceremonies will again take place as usual. Discover the daily program of Spa Area & Saunas here. We will inform you about the action times of the daily program in the wave pool on site.